Technical maintenance

Our online revenues and benefits portal has been taken down for maintenance today. Normal service should resume tomorrow. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Online forms: Parking problems

You can use this form to report:

  • Unlawful parking on yellow lines
  • School parking issues
  • Request new single/double yellow lines

If the problem is around...

  • two or more vehicles offered for sale on a street (within 500m of each other)
  • a vehicle being repaired by a garage or other business on the road

then please consider using our nuisance vehicles form.

If there is a vehicle blocking a road which could potentially and immediately cause a danger to others, please call Cheshire Police on 101.

To use this form you will need to tell us...

  • Name and address
  • Contact details
  • Cause of obtruction
  • Location of the problem
  • Why you are requesting single/double yellow lines

We will only ever use this information to deliver the service that you have requested. 

The data we collect from our online forms is stored for no more than six weeks.  However teams within the council may store your data for longer in order to continue to provide you with the service you have requested.  For more information see our website privacy policy.