Online forms: Council tax account amendment

Tell us about a change in your circumstances which affects your council tax

If there's any change in your circumstances which may affect your council tax account, you must tell us within 21 days of the change happening. If you don't you may be cautioned, fined or prosecuted in court.

You can use this form to tell us about:

  • Someone joining or leaving your household
  • A change of name
  • A change in your student status
  • A change that will affect a discount or reduction you're currently getting
  • To tell us about the sale or rental of a property that is currently empty

If you are moving house please use our change of address form.

To complete this form you'll need: 

  • Your name and address and contact details
  • Your council tax account number (you can find this on your bill, It will start with 70)
  • The exact dates that the change(s) happened  

If you can't pay please call us on 01925 443210 and we'll see how we can help.