Online forms: Inspection request form
Before you complete this form please note - if you've not already submitted an application you must do so before requesting an inspection. If the works haven't already started you can submit for a full plans application or building notice; if the works have already started you should apply for a regularisation certificate.
You can use this form to request a Building Control inspection if you have an application lodged with us.
There are certain stages of work which require inspection:
- Commencement of work
- Excavation of foundations before concreting
- Site concrete or floor slab (before being laid)
- Drains (before backfilling)
- Completion of project
Please make sure you have information about what type of request you require ready to put in this form.
To use this form you will need to tell us:
- Date required for inspection (Please note: We can only inspect today, if the request is made before 10.00am)
- The name and telephone number of a contact on site
- Inspection type