Online forms: Council tax change of address
Use this form to inform us when you move into a property from another address. This is to make sure we are billing you for the correct amount of council tax.
To complete this form you will need to tell us:
- Your name, email and telephone number
- The address and postcode of the property you have moved into
- The date you moved in
- The number of adults (18+) who live in the property
- Your previous address and postcode
- If the property is purchased or rented
- If rented, the tenancy start date and the landlord's name and address
- If a solicitor is dealing with the move, their name and address
- The name of the previous resident, the date they moved out and their forwarding address (if known)
- How you would like to pay
- If you would like to apply for a discount or exemption
If you have never paid council tax, please use the new council tax payer form.