Online forms: Council tax change of address

Use this form to inform us when you move into a property from another address.  This is to make sure we are billing you for the correct amount of council tax.

To complete this form you will need to tell us:

  • Your name, email and telephone number 
  • The address and postcode of the property you have moved into
  • The date you moved in
  • The number of adults (18+) who live in the property
  • Your previous address and postcode
  • If the property is purchased or rented
  • If rented, the tenancy start date and the landlord's name and address
  • If a solicitor is dealing with the move, their name and address
  • The name of the previous resident, the date they moved out and their forwarding address (if known)
  • How you would like to pay
  • If you would like to apply for a discount or exemption

If you have never paid council tax, please use the new council tax payer form.