Online forms: Council tax change of address
Use this form to inform us when you move into a property from another address. This is to make sure we are billing you for the correct amount of council tax.
To complete this form you will need to tell us:
- Your name, email and telephone number
- The address and postcode of the property you have moved into
- The date you moved in
- The number of adults (18+) who live in the property
- Your previous address and postcode
- If the property is purchased or rented
- If rented, the tenancy start date and the landlord's name and address
- If a solicitor is dealing with the move, their name and address
- The name of the previous resident, the date they moved out and their forwarding address (if known)
- How you would like to pay
- If you would like to apply for a discount or exemption
If you have never paid council tax, please use the new council tax payer form.
We will only ever use this information to deliver the service that you have requested.