Online forms: Application for discount disregard for apprentices
To qualify as an apprentice under council tax laws you must be:
- employed for the purpose of learning a trade, business, profession, office or employment
- undertaking a programme of training leading to an accredited qualification recognised by the National Council for Vocational Qualifications (NCVQ)
- employed at a salary, allowance or both, which in total, is less than you would receive if you had obtained the qualification, and no more than £195.00 per week.
To complete this form you will need:
- Your contact details
- Details of the apprenticeship
- The employers name, address and contact details
- Proof of the apprenticeship
We will only ever use this information to deliver the service that you have requested.