Online forms: Memorial vases
If you're interested in setting up a memorial vase for your loved one then why not start the application now?
The memorial vases are leased for either five or ten year periods and are renewable for five or ten years thereafter.
Each block is made from natural York stone or granite and finished to give a lasting base for your memorial. Flowers are welcomed and can really make your memorial a fitting tribute to a loved one.
All you need to do is complete this online form, letting us know what you want inscribed as part of your memorial to a loved one.
Should you wish to view a sample before you apply you're more than welcome to visit the memorial gardens at Walton Lea or speak to one of our friendly staff at the office based at Walton Lea Crematorium.
Fees and charges for the memorial vase (all prices inc VAT)
- 5 year initial lease - £501
- 10 year initial lease - £636
- Replacement plaque - £250.50
- Reguild plague - £34 (Please contact bereavement services direct for this service)
- Replacement flower containers - £7.00
Fees and charges for the family vase
- 5 year initial lease - £619
- 10 year initial lease - £760
To use this for you will need to tell us:
- Your name and contact details
- The information you wish to be displayed on the memorial
We will only ever use this information to deliver the service that you have requested.