Online forms: Request a public health training session for your organisation
If you're an organisation or a partner agency and you want to book a training session for 12-16 people on one of our training courses for public health professionals, complete this online form and we'll be in touch.
Please note: Only use this form if you want to set up a bespoke session, you can book up to 3 staff from your organisation on to one of our advertised sessions throughout the year.
You will need to tell us:
- Your details, including your email address and phone number
- How many staff are attending the training
- Details of the course, and the topics and issues you’d like us to cover
- That you have a suitable venue to hold your training with space for equipment and enough room for groups to break out and work indipendantly
- Three suggested dates for the training, that are at least six weeks in the future (we can then agree on the final date which suits both our trainers and your staff)
There may be a charge for some courses, we'll discuss this with you after we receive your request form.
If we've agreed a course with you but you need to cancel it please let us know as soon as possible. If you cancel within two weeks of the course date, cancellation charges will apply.
If we've agreed a course with you but you don't contact us at least two weeks before to confirm the agreed number of people attending, or if the agreed minimum number of people don't turn up on the day, we may cancel your session.
If you book onto a course and don’t turn up you or your organisation will be charged :
- £50.00 per person, upto a maximum of £150.00 for half day courses
- £100.00 per person, upto a maximum of £300.00 for full day courses
- You'll also be charged the above fees if you're unable to attend and you cancel your place with less than two weeks notice before the planned date of the course
Please note that these charges apply regardless of whether you've paid to attend the course or not.
For details of charges please see our cancellation/non-attendance policy [pdf}