Online forms: Assisted bin collections
If you struggle to put your bins out to be emptied, you can apply for an assisted collection using this form.
We will collect the bins from the front, side or back of your home, and we'll put them back after they have been emptied.
We can only provide an assisted collection if you:
- have a health or mobility issue, or
- are elderly, and
- there is no one else living with you (age 16+) who can put the bins out
From 6.30am on your collection day you will need to make sure that any gates are unlocked, that there are no pets loose in your garden or yard, that your bins are outside your home and that the team can move them (e.g. they're not locked behind a gate, or blocked in by a closely-parked car, etc).
To apply for an assisted bin collection you'll need to tell us:
- Your name, address and contact details
- Your reasons for requesting an assisted collection
- Upload proof of disability benefits or provide an up to date blue badge number
If we approve your application, we'll contact you to let you know when the service will start. If we decline your application, we'll contact you to explain why.