Join our Children's Social Care Team
A new chapter is unfolding in Social Care in Warrington
This is an exciting time for Warrington as we are embarking on an ambitious programme redesigning our frontline services for children and families. We have a strong vision for social work practice in Warrington and are developing a new approach to social work. We are developing a relationship based practice model that has systemic practice at its core.
In Warrington we want all children and families to benefit from high quality and purposeful relationships with professionals. We believe this will help create the best opportunities for people to change and reach their full potential. We also believe one of the most effective way to improve the outcomes for children and families is through providing our social workers with the best conditions in which they can thrive.
Alongside redesigning our social work teams we have placed a strong emphasis on our workforce development strategy. We are working alongside the Centre for Systemic Social Work, who are providing a comprehensive training programme to social workers and managers across our teams, and supporting our senior leadership team to embed systemic based practice across our services.
Our commitment to our staff includes:
- A workforce development strategy focused on continually developing our practitioners - equipping social workers and managers with the skills and tools they need to do their job confidently and effectively.
- Excellent line management support and the provision of high quality reflective supervisions, from managers trained in using systemic techniques.
- Manageable caseloads and a commitment to promoting a good work life balance.
- A structured and supportive ASYE programme, designed to support, motivate and develop newly qualified social work workers as they embark on their social work career.
- A culture in which you will be encouraged to learn, develop and reflect.
If you would like to know more about the opportunities available to you in Warrington and would like to have an informal conversation then please contact Dean Lawrence Head of Service Children in Need on 01925 443537 or at email@example.com
The redesign of our services for children and families has created a number of new and exciting opportunities, and we’re currently recruiting to a range of different positions across our Children in Need and Permanency Services. So whether you’re about to embark on your ASYE, or you’re looking for a new challenge in your career we want to hear from you.
Salary: Grade 7/8 £26,470 -*29,909 - £34,106 (*Review Bar) + £3,000 market supplement (for CIN Teams)
Closing date: Thursday, 25th July 2019
Salary: Grade 7/8, £26,999 - £34,788
Closing date: Monday, 8th July 2019
Looking for Adult's Social Care Jobs?