The council offers a service in Warrington for residents to access affordable housing (Home Ownership)
The criteria to be considered for these schemes are as follows:
- Applicant(s) must live or work in Warrington
- Applicant(s) must have a single/joint income of £28,000 or below
- Anyone who owns a property or has sold a property in the last 3 years will not be eligible unless there are exceptional circumstances that will need to be evaluated
- Applicant(s) will be subject to a financial assessment
- Applicants must be able to obtain a mortgage from a bank or building society (so have an offer of a mortgage in principal)
The council’s decision is final in the allocation of homes.