Donate furniture and household goods to charity
Furniture and household goods that you no longer want can be collected and re-used by local charities in Warrington.
How do I donate?
Contact the charity shops below to see if your items can be collected. If one shop can’t take your item, another may be happy to collect it.
- Items need to be in good condition and electrical items must be in full working order.
- Charities will NOT be able to collect upholstered items that do not have a fire label attached.
- St Rocco’s Furniture Shop - 30-42 Knutsford Road, Bridgefoot, Warrington, WA4 1AG. Tel: 01925 650800
- The Walton Lea Partnership - Off Chester Road, Higher Walton, WA4 6TB. Tel: 01925 860143
- Changing Lives in Warrington - Unit H2 Cockhedge Centre, Warrington, WA1 2QQ. Tel: 01925 634112
- RRRRe-Vamp - 109 Orford Lane, Warrington, WA2 7AR. Tel: 01925 413496
- Warrington Disability Partnership - Centre of Independent Living, Beaufort Street, Warrington, WA4 6AY. Tel: 01925 240064
Buying ‘pre-loved’ in Warrington
You’ll be amazed at what's on offer in charity and community shops in Warrington. Good quality furniture and electrical items are sold at a fraction of the cost of new items.
If you regularly buy second hand online, why not check out what's available in our local charity shops.