Community Initiative Fund
The Community Initiative Fund has £120,000 for small grants in 2018-2019.
Organisations belonging to the voluntary, community and faith sectors can apply for grants between £50 and £3,000 to help to support or deliver activities based within the borough of Warrington, which benefit people living in Warrington, and which support one of the council’s pledges:
- Protect the most vulnerable
- Support the local economy
- Help build strong and active communities for all
- Create a place to be proud of
Application forms and criteria
Central Neighbourhood Renewal Area:
(This includes: Bewsey & Whitecross, Fairfield & Howley, Orford, Latchford East, Latchford West, and Poplars & Hulme).
- Community Initiative Fund criteria - Central Warrington [pdf]
- Community Initiative Fund application form - Central Warrington [doc]
Rest of Warrington:
- Community Initiative Fund criteria - Rest of Warrington [pdf]
- Community Initiative Fund application form - Rest of Warrington [doc]
Help and guidance on completing the application form is always available by contacting Lyn on 01925 443098 (Central) or Elaine on 01925 264625 (rest of Warrington).
If you wish to apply for funding the deadline for returning applications are:
- Thurs 12/04/2018
- Thurs 28/06/2018
- Thurs 20/09/2018
- Thurs 17/01/2019
£60,000 of this year's funding is reserved for the Central Neighbourhood Renewal Area, and £60,000 for the rest of Warrington.