Childcare for families/children with additional needs
- Having difficulty finding suitable childcare, support or activities for your children?
- Are you working with a family who is having difficulty finding suitable childcare, accessing support services or activities?
- Are you a childcare provider who would like further training or support in caring for a child with a disability?
Warrington Families Information Service (FIS) now has a Family Advisor to offer extra help to parents/carers and childcare providers who may be finding it difficult accessing suitable childcare and activities or training and support.
Who can benefit from this service?
- Families with a child with a disability or special educational need
- Parents with a learning difficulty or disability
- Families for whom English is an additional language
- Anyone who has tried to find childcare or positive activities without success
- Teenage mums
- New and expecting parents
- Childcare providers
To use this service:
Contact the Families Information Service on 01925 443322 or email email@example.com
Complete an online enquiry form
Support and advice for childcare providers
Childcare providers can access advice and support from the Childcare Inclusion Officer, the Family Advisor or the Early Years SEN Outreach Teacher who can all be contacted via the Families Information Service.
Support will vary according to the child’s needs and may involve input from more than one agency.
For more information please view the documents on the right hand side of this page.