Enfield park consultation
To help us secure funding to improve Enfield park play area we’re seeking your views to help us demonstrate there’s a need and community support for improvements as outlined below. We’d also like to know which improvements are most important to you.
Our proposals are:
- Refurbishment of the existing play area to provide a new facility for mixed age children to play together. Equipment would be provided for children aged 0 – 13 years old
- Refurbishment of the existing play area to create two play zones – one for younger children aged 0 – 8 and one play zone for older children aged 0 – 13 years old
- Woodland thinning works to provide clear views into the play and ball court areas from existing paths
- The removal of the single basketball hoop
- Renew ball court line painting and repaint goal ends – minor tarmac patch repairs may be necessary within the court area
- Provide ground graphics around the ball court area to provide a cycle, scoot and skate trail for children learning to ride
- Improve surfacing to access points into the play area and ball court from existing tarmac paths
- Provide extended goal back board to include cricket wickets and a basket ball hoop if funds allow
Have your say
Complete our online questionnaire and let us know what you think.
The consultation will close on 27 October 2017. Remember that you're not obliged to complete any question that you do not want to – your responses will be confidential and the survey process complies with the Data Protection Act 1998.