2018 Youth Service Survey
Share your views and to help influence services for young people in Warrington.
Based on the results from the 2016 survey, Warrington Youth Service set out its three year plan for delivering support and activities to young people.
Our 2017-2020 Strategy sets out to deliver services aimed at:
- Being engaging and accessible
- Improving relationships and wellbeing
- Achieving an outstanding, high quality service
- Supporting young people to have a voice
Warrington Youth Service would like to gain your views on how we’re doing so far in meeting our priorities across these four areas. By taking part and sharing your views, you can help us to keep on track and to tell us what you think about Warrington Youth Services.
You can get involved in the following ways:
- Complete the survey online
- Download the questionnaire below
- Email OYBadmin@warrington.gov.uk
- Write to Warrington Borough Council, Youth Service, Families and Wellbeing, New Town House, Buttermarket Street, Warrington, WA1 2NH
We comply with all legislation governing the protection of personal information, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Any personal information you supply will remain strictly confidential and anonymous and will be held and used in line with the Data Protection Act 2018. We will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it has been given.