Consultation on Proposed Submission Version Local Plan
Consultation on the Proposed Submission Version Local Plan will run for 9 weeks between 15 April -17 June.
Representations can be made by:
- Completing the online representation form (make sure you consult our guidance notes [pdf])
- Emailing us
- By post to - Local Plan, Planning Policy and Programmes, Warrington Borough Council, New Town House, Buttermarket Street, Warrington, WA1 2NH
- Hand delivery to New Town House reception from 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
We recommend that you make your representations by completing our online representation form with the aid of our guidance notes [pdf]. The form has been designed to meet the requirements of the Planning Inspectorate who will be carrying out the independent examination of the Proposed Submission Version Local Plan.
We've produced a Statement of Representations Procedure and Availability of Documents [pdf] which will help you complete this consultation.
All responses should be received by the Council no later than 5pm on Monday 17 June 2019. Please note that late representations cannot be accepted.
We'll also be holding a series of public consultation events at the South Stand Concourse, Halliwell Jones Stadium, WA2 7NE on the following dates:
- Wednesday 8 May - 2pm until 8pm
- Tuesday 14 May - 2pm until 8pm
- Thursday 16 May - 2pm until 8pm
- Monday 20 May - 2pm until 8pm
- Wednesday 22 May - 2pm until 8pm
- Saturday 8 June - 11am until 4pm
If you've any questions regarding the consultation or would like any further information, please contact one of our officers on 01925 442826 or via email us.