Consultation on revised draft Licensing Policy
We're currently consulting on our draft Licensing Policy and are interested in any views or comments that you may have in relation to this policy.
Draft policy and associated documents:
- Draft Statement of Licensing Policy [pdf] (Please note this is a draft document and shows tracked changes. This is to highlight what’s changed and what’s stayed the same from the previous Policy.)
- Cumulative Impact Assessment Template [pdf]
- Appendix A of the CIA Police Statement [pdf]
- Appendix A of the CIA CSP Evidence [pdf]
If you require a hard copy of the policy or of the associated documents please email us.
If you've any concerns or questions about the consultation, require the questionnaire in another language or format including large print, Braille, audio or British Sign Language or simply require assistance in completing the form please email email@example.com
You can get involved in the following ways:
- Complete an online survey
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a paper copy via the email and return it to the address below
- Write to Warrington Borough Council, New Town House, Buttermarket Street, Warrington WA1 2NH
Consultation closes 23 October 2019.
Please note: You're not obliged to complete any question that you do not want to. Therefore, just complete those questions you are happy to answer.
Data Protection and Confidentiality - We comply with all legislation governing the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)