Voting and elections
Annual Canvas 28 July - 4 September 2017
Household enquiry form
Each year we send out a household enquiry form to every address in Warrington. This is for you to confirm who lives in your home and is eligible to vote. You should:
- tell us the name and nationality of everyone aged 16 or over
- tell us if there are no eligible residents, and why
- cross out the name(s) of anyone listed on the form who is no longer living there
- tell us if your nationality has changed
- tell us if you are now over 70 years old
- include your email address and phone number, if you'd like to (This is optional - we only use this information in connection with your registration, and it means we can contact you if there's a problem).
Your vote matters - don't lose it!
Your vote counts!
Notice of election expenses for 2017 General Election
Notice of Casual vacancy [pdf] for Great Sankey South
Notice of Casual vacancy [pdf] for Great Sankey Central
Notice of Casual vacancy [pdf] for Lymm South
Notice of Casual vacancy [pdf] for Rixton and Glazebrook
Find out everything you need to know about the different types of elections in Warrington.
Find out more about your councillors.