Youth work service
The council’s youth work service offers lots of activities and one-to-one work to support your personal and social development if you're aged 11-19.
All projects are based on listening to you and working with you to make sure you get the best out of all activities. You can get involved in sessions based on music, art, dance and sports, and also discussions in group situations. We can also offer one-to-one support to help you overcome any specific difficulties by working with a dedicated youth worker to set targets and achieve goals.
All of our youth work support and activities aim to help you to build self-esteem and confidence, tackle any substance misuse issues, access sexual health advice, and overcome any social, emotional and behavioural difficulties you might be experiencing.
Take a look at some of our services and activities:
- Warrington Youth Cafe - open and health drop-in, 3pm-6pm
- Mobile youth base - Chapelford, 6.30pm-9.15pm
- School Years 7 and 8 - at Orford Youth Base, 6.30pm-8.45pm
- Warrington Children in Care Council - held in a town centre location
- Warrington Youth Cafe - open and Media Night, 3pm-6pm
- Open session - at Orford Youth Base
- GLYSS - held in a town centre location, 6.30pm-9.30pm
- Bike and Brew - 6.30-9.15pm
- Warrington Youth Cafe - open 3pm-6pm
- Mobile youth base - Whitecross, 6.30pm-9.15pm
- Wired Young Carers fortnightly drop-in - at Orford Youth Base, 4pm-5.30pm
- Affinity Sutton group - at Orford Youth Base, 4.30pm-6pm
- Girls Group - at Orford Youth Base, 6.45pm-9.15pm
- IMPACT - held in a town centre location, 6.30pm-8.30pm
- Street Bike Responsive - 6.30pm-9.15pm
- Warrington Youth Cafe - open and Music Blast, 3pm-6pm
- Mobile youth base - Hood Manor shops, 6.30pm-9.15pm
- Detached youth work - in Orford, 6.30pm-9pm
- Warrington Youth Cafe - open 2pm-5pm