Draft Library Strategy 2019-2022
This consultation is now closed. Results will be made available shortly.
Warrington’s Public Library Service is run by Livewire on behalf of Warrington Borough Council and is a highly-valued community service. Livewire’s wide range of library services are delivered to anyone who lives, works, studies or visits Warrington.
Libraries and cultural services are an integral part of community life across Warrington and sit at the heart of lifelong learning. We know that to sustain our libraries and cultural services into the future, with the resources that we have, we need to think differently and creatively about how those services are provided. The communities and customers that Livewire serves are changing and will continue to change over time. There are new challenges to face and opportunities to explore. The draft strategy sets out how Warrington will continue to provide a sustainable libraries service to meet the needs and choices of our communities.
View the Draft Library strategy 2019 - 2022 [pdf]
Have your say
We want to hear your feedback on our draft strategy. This draft strategy has been prepared by Warrington’s Libraries Partnership Board. Your views will help to shape the final version of the strategy which we hope to publish by summer 2019.
You can get involved in the following ways:
- Complete the online survey
- Request a paper copy (also available in other formats) by ringing 01925 443921
- Download and complete the questionnaire [pdf]
- Email about the consultation firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at Warrington Borough Council, Strategic Partnerships and Commissioning Team, Warrington & Co. The Base, Dallam Lane, Warrington WA2 7NG
- The closing date for responses is Friday 8 March 2019.
What happens after the closing date?
- We will finalise the strategy so that it takes account of views and good ideas you submit.
- We will publish the final strategy document on our Library Partnership web page
Data Protection and confidentiality
We comply with all legislation governing the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).