Centre Park Link consultation - part of the Warrington Waterfront scheme
Centre Park Link
This consultation closed on 8 January 2016.
What is the Centre Park Link?
The Centre Park Link would see the creation of a southbound link from Wilson Patten Street to Chester Road via a new road bridge over the River Mersey to reduce southbound traffic and pressure through Bridgefoot.
Proposals for a new bridge are complemented by alterations to town centre traffic routing to promote the use of the new link, and seek to relieve the town of its enduring congestion problems.
On the dates below we'll be travelling around Warrington in our consultation bus to various destinations near you. This is an open event for anyone to drop by and have your say on our proposed plans...come and join us for a cuppa!
Information will be on display at a number of upcoming events:
Monday 7 December
- 10am - 2pm - New Town House/Cockhedge Shopping Centre, the bus will be on Cockhedge way (near junction with Scotland Rd
- 5pm - 7pm - Warrington Town Hall, Sankey Street
- 9am - 11am - The Forge Car Park, Stockton Heath, WA4 6HW
- 12pm - 2pm - St James Court, Wilderspool Causeway, WA4 6PS
- 3pm - 4pm - Latchford primary school, Old Road, WA4 1AP
- 7.30am - 9am - Centre Park, Lakeside Drive, WA1 1QX
- 12.30pm - 2.30pm - Lingley Mere Business Park, Great Sankey, WA5 3UZ
- 4pm - 6.30pm - Village hotel, 110 Centre Park Square, WA1 1QA
Thursday 10 December
- 2pm - 7.30pm - St Werburgh's Centre, Irwell Road, WA4 6QR
- 9.30am - 5.30pm - Golden Square Shopping Centre, outside M&S
- 9am - 6pm - Golden Square Shopping Centre, outside M&S