Skip to content Skip to main navigation

Complaints procedure

Children's social care complaints

It’s ok to complain or say you are not happy about any part of the care you receive including, your carers, social workers, youth workers or teachers. If the council doesn't know about it, they can’t help and by speaking out you might even make things better for other children and young people too.

We always try to deal with complaints and compliments as quickly as we can and where possible we use them to improve our services.

Our complaints system:

  • Gives children and young people a chance to give their views to help make our services better. 
  • Provides valuable information to enable the council to plan and review the services it provides in Warrington.

The Children and young people's complaints policy and procedure sets out how we do this.

How to complain:

Call the complaints manager free on 0800 011 3644


Download the documents