Work has started - please keep up to date with roadworks for any possible disruptions.
Omega is a £1bn, 575 acres mixed-use development to be delivered over the next 25 years with unbeatable infrastructure links, including:
- Immediate access to the M62 at Junction 8.
- Situated 3 miles west of M6 / M62 interchange, midway between Manchester and Liverpool.
- Occupiers include Brakes, Hermes, Travis Perkins, ASDA and most recently the Hut Group and Plastic Omnium (over 2.5m sq ft).
- 1.3m sq ft of further consented manufacturing / logistics space is available.
- 1.5m sq ft of office development can be delivered – outline planning consent is in place.
- 2.5m sq ft of consented development achieved in the past 24 months.
- Emerging Local Plan supports around 1100 new homes on Omega.