Warrington East - phase 2
Following the success of the Birchwood Pinchpoint project in 2015/16 and thanks to funding from the Cheshire and Warrington Growth Deal and our own Capital Investment Programme, we're proposing a number of further improvements on and near the A574 Birchwood Way in east Warrington [pdf]. Our overall aim for the project is to help local residents and commuters travel more easily by car, bus, cycle or on foot, as well as supporting the local economy.
Our draft proposals include improvements at the College Place roundabout, the southern part of Oakwood Gate and an extended merge lane at the Moss Gate junction with a new bus gate at Woolston Grange. So far we've been successful in obtaining government funding to help pay for the proposed improvements and we're now ready to share these proposals.
- College Place roundabout [pdf]
- Oakwood Gate roundabout [pdf]
- Moss Gate merge lane extension [pdf]
- Woolston bus gate [pdf]
You can comment on the proposals using our online feedback form.
If you've any enquiries about our proposals then please email the design team.
Please call 01925 44 3322 if you require any of the following services:
- To request a paper copy
- If you require the questionnaire in another language or format including large print, Braille, audio or British Sign Language
- If you require assistance in completing the form
- If you have any concerns or questions about the survey.