Knowledge test terms and conditions
Please read before you book your knowledge test
The knowledge test must be paid for at the time of booking the test. Credit or debit card payments only. Book now...
The knowledge test will usually be held at St Werburghs Development Centre Boswell Avenue, Warrington, WA4 6DQ, tel: 01925 442600.
If you can't attend or wish to cancel the test for any reason you must give at least four hours notice to St Werburghs, you will not be refunded otherwise.
Test results are usually available three working days after the test date. You can find out your results by calling us 01925 442517 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Important information on the day of the Test
On the day of your knowledge test you're required to bring photo ID. (Photo card from driving licence or current passport.) If you don't bring ID you'll not be permitted to take the test and will lose the test fee.
If you don't attend the test or forget to bring your photo ID to the test you'll not be given a refund for the test fee unless there are exceptional circumstances.
You'll be required to complete the test within 55 minutes. Please note that there are 35 questions and you need 20 correct answers to pass. In section 1 – At least 6 questions must be answered correctly and Sections 2 to 6 - At least 2 answers in each of these sections.
You will be informed of the following details by the invigilator:
- Fire Evacuation Procedure.
- Test conditions - nothing should be on your desk other than your test paper, calculator and pen.
- You'll be asked to switch off your mobile. No mobiles will be allowed on the desk as this may lead to disqualification.
- Please make sure you put your name on the test paper – if you forget then we won’t know who you are, so you may have to re-sit at a later date.
- If you've any question during the test you then please put your hand up and the invigilator will come round.
- Don’t worry about any spelling as you won’t be marked on it. As long as we can understand what you mean that's fine.
- If you need any paper then please use the reverse side of your test paper.
- If you're stuck on any questions don’t worry – don’t waste times just carry on with the rest of the questions and come back to them if you have time at the end.
- No toilet breaks are allowed once the test starts.
- When you've completed the test, please put your hand up and the invigilator will take the answer paper and question papers off you. You are then free to leave. Test question papers can't be removed from the room.