You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
0.7 Year 1 Class Teacher- Newchurch Community Primary School
0.7 Year 1 Class Teacher (initially temporary until December 2020 with a view to extending to July 2021)
Headteacher: Mrs Jayne Narraway
Fax: 01925 763427
web site: www.newchurchprimary.co.uk
Required for September 2020
Number on roll: 185
The Governors of Newchurch Community Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic teacher with a strong commitment to working as part of our Year 1 job share team.
The successful candidate will be committed to teamwork and dedicated to enabling our pupils to realise their potential. The post is suitable for outstanding NQTs and experienced teachers.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are passionate about promoting quality learning;
- Are a positive, engaging and empowering teacher;
- Have a commitment to high achievement and to realising the full potential of ALL children;
- Have high expectations of all children’s attainment and behaviour;
- Are an excellent, enthusiastic practitioner with a clear understanding of how children learn;
- Are well organised, yet flexible;
- Are hard-working and a good team player;
- Are creative and make learning fun;
- Are willing to involve yourself fully in the life of the school.
You will benefit from:
- A Head teacher who has a real commitment to doing what’s best for our pupils and community
- Children who are hardworking and eager to learn
- A hardworking and dedicated staff
- A supportive team of governors who play an active role in the school
- A genuinely caring and happy environment
We are committed to safeguarding our pupils and each other. The successful applicant will be required to apply for enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further details can be found on homeoffice.gov.uk/agencies-public-bodies/dbs/
Application packs are available from the school website, visit www.newchurchprimary.co.uk to download an application pack.
Newchurch Primary School, as an aware employer, is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority.
Closing Date: Friday 26th June 2020 (12 noon)
Shortlisting Date: Wednesday 1st July 2020 at 4:30pm
Interview Date: Thursday 9th July 2020
Please be advised that only candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not been contacted by Tuesday 26th May 2020, unfortunately you have not been shortlisted but we would sincerely like to thank you for your application.