You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
Class Teacher - Chapelford Village Primary School
Part of the OMEGA Multi Academy Trust
Tel: 01925 712554
CEO: Mr Jon Wright
Headteacher: Mrs Joanne Hewson
Deputy Headteacher: Mrs Laura Tottie
Pupils on Roll Sept 2019: 557
Required September 2020
Due to the continuing rapid growth of our school the Headteacher, leadership team and Governors of this good school (Ofsted March 2013) wish to appoint a creative, inspirational and dedicated class teacher.
This post is suitable for any outstanding NQT’s and experienced teachers. Chapelford Village Primary School is a rapidly expanding school in a developing urban community and is popular with parents. The school prides itself on supporting teachers in the early stages of their career and offers comprehensive support, guidance and specialist support. The school has converted to academy status and is now proud to be part of the OMEGA Multi Academy Trust.
We are looking for someone who will have:
- The ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the curriculum, assessment and the needs of young learners within primary.
- Drive, ambition and high expectations with a commitment to facilitate excellent conditions for learning and exhibit high expectations
- A proven record as an outstanding classroom practitioner and be passionate about education and raising standards across the school
- Resilience to deal with the increasing developments in the exciting role of the classroom practitioner
- Play a vital role in securing improvements in teaching and subject leadership across the primary phase and can demonstrate the ability to enhance our strong teaching team and curriculum
- A desire to be creative and positive whilst retaining a key drive on basic skills development
- The ability to embrace change, reflect and strive for improvement in own professional practice
- The ability to demonstrate a secure understanding of the assessment of and for children’s learning
- Is flexible and willing to take part in the wider life of the school
- Have excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills; experience in establishing and maintaining professional relationships.
We can offer:
- An ambitious and caring school community that will invest and nurture the successful candidate
- A state of the art school with excellent facilities and conditions for learning
- A caring school ethos where effective relationships are valued
- Motivated and well behaved children who are keen to learn
- A Governing Body that takes full consideration for work life balance
- Dedicated weekly PPA time
- Dedicated subject leadership time
- Half termly dedicated planning time with specialist support within the school day
- Specialist in house support from a range educational specialists to develop subject knowledge, pedagogy and classroom practice
- A dedicated team of teaching staff, with a broad range of experience to support and nurture
- An exciting challenge to contribute to enhancing our whole school on the drive to becoming exceptional
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and this will be on Tuesday 17th March 2020 at 3.45pm by prior arrangement. This will provide applicants with the opportunity to meet the leadership team and staff at the school. Please email email@example.com if you wish to make a visit at this time.
If you are interested in joining us, please down load an application form and details from the school’s Learning Platform or by request to firstname.lastname@example.org and returnable to the Headteacher marked private and confidential by post or email email@example.com .
OMEGA Multi Academy Trust is an aware employer and is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority.
The successful applicant will be required to apply for enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further details can be found on http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/crime/vetting-barring-scheme
This post is not available for job share.
Visits to School: Tuesday 17th March at 3.45pm (by prior appointment)
Closing date: Noon on Friday 27th March 2020
Shortlisting: Wednesday 1st April 2020
Observation: w/c 20th April 2020
Interview Date: 27th April 2020 and 28th April 2020