You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
Early Years Nursery Teacher -St Thomas' CE Primary
Fixed Term until July 2021 - Full Time
The Governors at St. Thomas’ are seeking to appoint a talented, inspirational and effective Nursery teacher to join our school team on an initial fixed-term contract from September 2020 there may be further opportunities for a successful candidate.
The Governors are seeking applications from teachers who will:
- Have the drive, desire and ability to be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Be able to inspire others and work as part of an effective Early Years team
- Have excellent organizational and classroom management skills
- Have high expectations of pupils and deliver expected outcome
- Maintain and promote the Christian ethos of the school
St. Thomas’ can offer you:
- Happy, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A supportive and committed leadership team
- A positive and caring ethos with the children at the heart of all we do
- A strong commitment to the professional development of all staff members
- A supportive and effective Governing Body
St Thomas’ CE Primary school is fully committed to all aspects of safeguarding; therefore the successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Further details can be found at the home office website
Short listing: w/c 22nd June 2020
Interviews: w/c 6th July 2020