General Assistant (Part time)
The role of General / Domestic Assistant is vital to ensure we deliver a clean, safe, high quality care to our service users.
You will be:
· Passionate about delivering a high quality service.
· An effective communicator and listener.
· Flexible in terms of delivering a quality service covering shifts over 7 days
· Able to work as part of a team.
· Able to use your own initiative and work independently.
Previous experience of domestic duties would be helpful, but training will be supplied.
Formal qualifications are not necessary for the post, but basic reading and writing skills are essential. Experience of working in a care environment would be an advantage.
You should be flexible in your approach to work, as you will be required to work a rota which includes weekends, evenings and Bank Holidays.
10 hours per week - salary will be pro rata
DBS clearance is required.
The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Warrington Borough Council is a Disability Confident employer