You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
Head Of Food Technology - Culcheth High School
Are you a passionate and engaging Teacher/Leader of Food Technology, looking to work in a highly professional and supportive school? Due to the retirement of the current jobholder, we would like to appoint an experienced and well qualified Head of Food Technology, to our successful and oversubscribed school located in North Cheshire. We are looking for a teacher who can lead, develop and manage the delivery of an innovative curriculum that develops students’ skills, progress and aspirations.
We are seeking a teacher who is:
- passionate about their subject and able to deliver excellent lessons that are exciting, engaging and inclusive
- able to motivate and inspire students and staff to raise achievement across all ability ranges
- an enthusiastic, positive professional with strong interpersonal and teamworking skills
Culcheth High School is:
- a popular and oversubscribed school, easily accessible on the outskirts of Warrington
- a highly successful school with GCSE grades above the national average - in summer 2019, 73.3% of students achieved a grade 9-4 in Food Preparation and Nutrition
- a fabulous purpose built facility with outstanding teaching rooms and technology
- a friendly environment with motivated students and supportive parents
Further details can be found in our recruitment pack, which is available on our website www.culchethhigh.org.uk Closing date for applications is Wednesday 1st April at 3.30pm. Interviews will be held the week commencing 20th April.
We are committed to safeguarding our students and each other. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service with Child Barring checks and the receipt of satisfactory references