Headteacher - Twiss Green Community Primary School
The governing board is seeking to appoint an inspirational Headteacher who is passionate, innovative and enthusiastic, to join our amazing team and bring fresh new ideas to support our continuous improvement.
We're seeking an outstanding candidate who is:
- driven to seek continuous improvement, in partnership with staff, children and Governors
- able to inspire, motivate and develop the children and staff to help them succeed
- an excellent communicator
- build on our current achievements and strengths across the school
- committed to focusing on the well-being of our children and staff
- able to demonstrate an understanding of strategic financial planning and budgetary management in relation to their contribution to school development and pupil achievement
- knowledgeable about safeguarding and SEND
Visits to School
Visits to school before application are welcomed please contact the school office on 01925 762346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a visit.
How to apply
To apply, please download an application pack from the Twiss Green school website at http://www.twissgreen.net/website/vacancies
A full application must include:
- completed application form
- cover letter
Please note that CV applications will not be accepted.
Your full application should be submitted to the Warrington Recruitment team by email to: email@example.com
If you wish to discuss this recruitment with the school’s LA Advisor please contact the advisory admin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 24 November 2021 (9.00 am)
Shortlisting: Monday 29 November 2021
Interviews: Monday 6 December 2021 and Tuesday 7 December 2021
Warrington Borough Council and Twiss Green Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and staff and expect all adults to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS clearance will be required. Warrington Borough Council is an equal opportunities employer.