You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher (Cover Maternity Leave) - St Elphin's CE VA Primary School
The Governors wish to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our fantastic team. Applications are welcomed from experienced KS2 Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers. The successful candidate will ideally be a practising Christian who will uphold our Christian values and contribute significantly to our highly successful team. We are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher who has a love of learning and the drive and commitment to raise our already high standards.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- The delivery of excellent teaching and learning based on a thorough knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management and highly effective organisational skills
- The ability, desire and dedication to work effectively and contribute positively in a strong team environment
- The ability to foster strong, positive relationships with children, parents, staff and governors
- High expectations of themselves and a commitment to high standards and expectations for all
We can offer:
- Happy, friendly, hard-working children who love learning
- A thriving school committed to the highest quality education
- A dedicated community of committed staff, governors and parents
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- The opportunity to be imaginative and innovative in your quest to support improved outcomes for our children
- An outstanding, distinctive Christian ethos which nurtures and grows amazing individuals.
Interested candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school, however the school is on half term holidays from Friday 18th October 2019 and will reopen on Monday 28th October 2019. Please contact the school on 01925 635143 to make an appointment.
St Elphin's CE VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Please return the completed applications to the school via email, post or in person.
Closing Date: Wednesday 6th November 2019
Shortlisting Date: Friday 8th November 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 14th November 2019