You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
KS1 Class Teacher - Our Lady's Catholic Primary School
The Governors would like to appoint a highly motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic teacher who will contribute significantly to our successful and hardworking team. We welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers. The ability to converse fluently in English is a requirement of the post.
Required for: January 2020 until 31 August 2020
Weekly hours: Full time Temporary
Scale: Band 1 - 2 (Depending on experience)
The successful candidate will:
- be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- be an outstanding and inspirational classroom practitioner with a proven record
- have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- be able to enthuse and motivate children and is committed to making a difference
- be able to demonstrate that they are a creative and highly effective classroom teacher and have the ability to create a stimulating learning environment
- be committed to raising standards within a broad and balanced curriculum
- be flexible, hard-working and have a good sense of fun.
Our Lady’s School Community will offer you:
- Enthusiastic, happy and caring children who are keen to learn.
- A supportive and friendly team of staff and governors.
- A warm and welcoming environment.
- A vibrant and diverse school community
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
Visiting the school
Prospective candidates are welcome and encouraged to visit the school. Times have been arranged for on 11th November 2019 at 9.15am and 3pm. Please contact the school office to make an appointment
Application and interview dates
Closing Date: 14 November 2019 at 9am
Provisional Shortlisting Date: 14 November 2019
Provisional Lesson Observations: 18 November 2019
Provisional Interview Date: 19 November 2019
Application documents are available by either:
- collection in person
- emailing the school office at Ourladys_primary@warrington.gov.uk
- sending a large SAE to the school address
- can be downloaded from the school website
Please note the CES application form must be used. All applications should be marked for the attention of the Headteacher, Mrs. A Emerton and can be either posted or emailed.
Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children as its number one priority. Enhanced DBS clearance will be required. Further details can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service.
Address and contact details
Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School
Wash Lane, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 1JD
Headteacher: Mrs Angela Emerton
Telephone: 01925 633270
‘Love one another as I have loved you’