You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
KS2 Class Teacher and Inclusion Manager - Stretton St. Matthew's C.E. Primary School
Tel: 01925 730371
Required for the 1st> January 2021
The Headteacher and Governors of this Church of England (Aided) school wish to appoint a passionate, caring, highly motivated and outstanding KS2 Class Teacher and Inclusion Manager to join our thriving, happy school.
St Matthew’s is proud of its long and well-established reputation for being a friendly and welcoming school and is renowned for its excellent atmosphere, ethos and consistently high expectations of behaviour, conduct and good manners. Our children thrive under our genuine care and achieve very high academic and behavioural standards.
We are seeking to appoint
- An excellent classroom practitioner
- Experience of working in Key Stage 2
- Experience of working with a range of partners
- Experience of working successfully in a team
- Evidence of commitment to own professional development
- Experience of developing inclusion across a school in relation to SEN, G+T or CLA.
- Experience of supporting more able, gifted and talented children and children with SEND in the classroom.
In return we can offer:
- A Christian learning community where excellence is our goal
- Friendly, well behaved children who work hard and are keen to learn
- The opportunity to work with a positive, committed and extremely supportive staff team
- Opportunities for professional development
- Parents who are keen to work in active partnership with the school
Visits to the school are encouraged and will be welcomed. We will advertise arrangements in September.
Application forms and supporting documentation are available from the school website and should be returned to the Headteacher. (These can be requested from email@example.com).
Please look on our school website for information about how we keep children in our school safe. And for our Safeguarding policies. Part of the interview process will be references to applicants’ knowledge and understanding of safeguarding.
DBS clearance will be required. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.crb.org.uk.
This post is not available for job share.
Visits to school: To be advised in September
Closing date for applications: 12:00 noon on Thursday 8th October 2020
Shortlisting date: Friday 9th October 2020
Lesson Observations: will take place Monday 19th, Tuesday 20th & Wednesday 21st October 2020
Interviews: Thursday 22nd October 2020