You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
KS2 Teacher - Fixed term to cover maternity leave - Stockton Heath Primary School
Full Time KS2 Teacher (Fixed Term Contract – Maternity Leave cover)
Required from 1st September 2020
The Governing Body would like to appoint a motivated, inspiring and dedicated teacher to join an excellent team of staff committed to delivering the highest standards of education on our journey from good to outstanding in all areas.
Applicants will need to:
- Have outstanding teaching skills which motivate and inspire a love of learning
- Demonstrate a commitment to establishing high expectations and ensuring continuous progress of pupils at all levels and to school improvement in general
- Engage in all aspects of school life
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to develop effective relationships with parents and the wider school community
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A ‘good’ school with outstanding personal development, behaviour and welfare of children
- A welcoming, caring and fully inclusive ethos
- Pupils with exemplary conduct and positive attitudes to learning
- Outstanding role models for teaching
- An exciting and highly-effective Creative Curriculum
- Supportive staff, parents and governors
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school by appointment.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidates will be required to apply for enhanced disclosure from the Disclosures & Barring Service. Further details can be found on homeoffice.gov.uk/agencies-public-bodies/dbs/
The application form and further details are available to download from our website: www.stocktonheathprimary.com
All applications should be marked for the attention of the Headteacher, Mr D. Harding.
Closing date: Monday 18th May 2020 - Midday
Shortlisting: Monday 18th May 2020
Pre-interview tasks / interviews: Wednesday 20th May 2020