Level 2 Teaching Assistant - Christ Church CE Primary School
The Governors wish to appoint a highly effective, enthusiastic, flexible and motivated Teaching Assistant, to work initially in KS2 providing in-class and intervention group support.
Christ Church CE maintains a happy school environment that encourages innovation and respects tradition. Successful candidates will value children. They will have a very strong commitment to high expectations and an approach that encourages curiosity and independent thought. They will demonstrate the ability to work positively in co-operation with our experienced Teaching and Teaching Assistant staff. Successful candidates will be supportive of the Anglican Christian ethos of the School.
- Are you passionate about all children’s learning?
- Have you good experience of working within KS1/2?
- Have you experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs?
- Do you have the enthusiasm and skills to work in a team?
- Are you highly motivated and innovative?
We offer the successful candidate
- An opportunity to work with a dedicated team of staff
- A caring, warm and friendly school, supported by Governors and Parents.
- Happy, well behaved children who are eager to learn and enjoy attending school
- Further professional development including supported qualification achievement
- A stimulating working environment with varied indoor and outdoor learning opportunities.
Christ Church CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to enhanced disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) & 2 suitable references.
The ability to converse at ease with children & staff and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Our school is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity.
Level 2 Teaching Assistant Required for January 2022. Temporary contract with potential for permanency.
Grade: 4 SCP 6-7 £19698-£20092 pro rata
Hours: 26.8 hrs per week Monday-Friday (8:50am – flexible according to needs) Term Time
How to apply
Further details and an application form are available direct from the School website www.christchurchcofeprimary.com.
Closing date: 3:30pm on Friday 3rd December
Shortlisting: Monday 6th December; shortlisted candidates will be contacted by e-mail to arrange interview.
Interviews: Friday 10th December 2021.