Level 2 Teaching Assistant EYFS - Dallam Primary School
Level 2 Teaching Assistant - Fixed term until July 2022 - required to start immediately
Hours: 37 hours per week; 5 days a week
The Governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teaching Assistant to work within the nursery team including 2 year olds room.
We are looking for a person who:
- Can work collaboratively with other staff in our early years team.
- Can work with the class teacher to contribute to observations and assessments of children’s learning.
- Can adjust activities for the pupil they are working with to support learning styles and individual needs.
- Can communicate effectively with children, parents and other staff.
- Can develop positive relationships with children and staff to assist the progress and attainment of children.
- Has a positive approach to managing children’s behaviour.
- Has NVQ Level 2 for Teaching Assistants.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a welcoming school.
- Hard working and supportive staff
- Motivated children who are keen to learn.
- Supportive parents and governors
Closing date: Friday 22 October at 12noon
How to Apply
For further information and how to apply please visit our website: https://dallam-warrington.secure-dbprimary.com/warrington/primary/dallam/site/pages/aboutus/vacancies
or email Miss Whittaker at email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding our children and each other. The successful candidate will be required to apply for enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further details can be found www.disclosure.gov.uk.
Job Sharing: This post is not available for job share