Level 3 SEND Teaching Assistant - St Stephen's Catholic Primary School
Bin strikes are taking place until 24 December.
A fifth period of strike action is taking place from Tuesday 5 December to Sunday 24 December.
We are sorry about the continued disruption for our residents and businesses.
The Governing Body of St Stephen’s Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and caring Level 3 Teaching Assistant, to work within our successful and hard-working team. The post is to support identified pupils with additional needs in KS1 and KS2.
We are seeking a colleague who will:
- Work closely with the class teacher, the SENCO and external agencies to support learning
- Have an understanding of the needs of the individual pupil and small groups
- Be professional at all times
- Have a flexible approach to meeting the needs of all pupils
- Promote and follow required policies and procedures
- Have a sensitive but enthusiastic approach
- Be willing to undertake additional training.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children
- A friendly and supportive environment
- A staff and Governing Body who strive for excellence
- Supportive and dedicated parents
- A positive and caring Catholic ethos
- A commitment to professional development opportunities.
Applicants should be supportive of our Catholic ethos.
Application packs are available on request via email via the school office.
Please return completed applications to the Headteacher via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only CES application forms will be accepted.
All application forms and recruitment documents can be found via our school website under the ‘Key Info’ tab under ‘Vacancies’.
We are committed to safeguarding our children and each other. The successful candidate will be required to apply for enhanced DBS clearance.
Warrington Borough Council, as an aware employer, is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority.
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 27 September, 2023
Provisional Interview Date: Wednesday 4 October, 2023