You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
Opportunities in adult social care
Supporting our most vulnerable residents
Are you willing to train at pace and take up paid employment in adult social care?
As part of our response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are looking for people who would like to work with us to support our most vulnerable residents during this difficult time.
Maintaining essential front line services
We need to train and employ a group of people, as quickly as possible, to support local care providers in maintaining essential front line community services within the care sector. We are working closely with local providers and trainers to run a fast track training package that will equip staff/volunteers with the essential skills they need to deliver care and support, safely and effectively.
The type of work we will be asking people to undertake will include:
- Working alongside more experienced care staff who assist people with daily activities in their own homes – for example, getting washed and dressed, support with preparing/eating meals and drinks
- Hands on care and support with older people in residential settings
- Helping with general domestic duties in residential care homes
Previous experience and training is not required.
We need you urgently
Please get in touch as soon as possible.
You can email our recruitment team - firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01925 444157
- your full name
- email address (if you have one)
- a contact phone number
- The type of work/volunteering you are interested in
- Details of any previous experience or training you have that may be useful.
We will then send you a short application form to complete and return.