Teacher of English (Fixed Term) - Culcheth High School
Bin strikes are taking place until 24 December.
A fifth period of strike action is taking place from Tuesday 5 December to Sunday 24 December.
We are sorry about the continued disruption for our residents and businesses.
Are you an exceptional and creative Teacher of English looking to work in a highly professional and supportive school? We would like to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of English to our successful and oversubscribed school located in North Cheshire. The position commences in April 2024 until August 2025 but could become permanent. It is equally suitable for an experienced teacher or ECT.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
• passionate about their subjects and able to deliver excellent lessons that are exciting, engaging and inclusive
• able to motivate and inspire students to raise achievement across all ability ranges
• an enthusiastic, positive professional with strong interpersonal and teamworking skills
Culcheth High School is:
• a popular and oversubscribed school, easily accessible on the outskirts of Warrington
• a highly successful school with GCSE results above the national average
• a fabulous purpose built facility with outstanding teaching rooms and technology
• a friendly environment with motivated students and supportive parents
How to apply
Further details can be found in our recruitment pack, which is available on our website. We are committed to safeguarding our students and each other. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service with Child Barring checks and the receipt of satisfactory references.
Tours of the school are welcomed.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 14 December 2023 at noon. Interviews will take place the following week.