Online forms: Road obstructions and spillages

Use this form to report a obstruction or spillage on the road or pavement, including overhanging branches and bins on the highway.

You'll need to tell us:

  • Where the problem is
  • What the problem is
  • How severe it is, i.e. the effect it is having on road users 
  • You can also upload an image
You can report the issue anonymously if you wish, but you will need to provide an email address so that we can confirm we have received your report and tell you your reference number.