Scheduled Maintenance: My Warrington (my.warrington.gov.uk) may be unavailable for a short time on 29 February 2020, between 11am to 12pm for scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Templates for Safeguarding Policies for non-statutory organisations
- Safeguarding in the performing arts - Advice on keeping children safe in music, drama, dance, television and theatre
- NSPCC safeguarding standards and guidance (England) - Safeguarding children, young people and adults aged 0-25 in the voluntary and community sector
- For General Organisations on how to write a Safeguarding Policy - Writing a safeguarding policy. How to set out an organisational approach to protecting children.
Looking for something else? Then send us an email and we will see if we can help firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following links have been provided to aid professionals and members of the public with some useful information in relation to safeguarding.
Safeguarding Partner websites
Key Safeguarding Links
- Childline - Call 0800 1111
- CEOP - CEOP works with child protection partners across the UK and overseas to identify the main threats to children and coordinates activity against these threats to bring offenders to account. We protect children from harm online and offline, directly through NCA led operations and in partnership with local and international agencies.
- NSPCC – Online safety
- Professionals online safety helpline – 0844 381 4772 email@example.com
Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- Helpline 0800 028 3550
- Home Office guidance
- Prevent duty guidance - .GOV.UK [pdf]
- Pan Cheshire Strategy [pdf]
- Department for Education – Prevent Helpline 0207 340 7264
Child Exploitation Protocol
Young Person’s Drug and Alcohol Service
- The Young Persons Drug and Alcohol Screening Tool [pdf] is designed to support young people and professionals to identify the level of a young person’s drug and / or alcohol misuse.
- Pathways to Recovery is a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for adults, families and carers in Warrington. Their recovery teams work across Warrington to support people struggling with addictions. Visit Pathways to Recovery - Warrington