We have safety measures in place to ensure you can continue to shop and dine safely at Warrington Market.
Staying safe at Warrington Market
- We monitor customer numbers and, when required, staff manage access at our entrances
- We would like to request customers play their part and respect others to ‘stay safe, leave space’
- Staff are available to support customers where required
Keep your distance
- Please do what you can to 'stay safe, leave space'
- Safety screens are being used in some areas of the market
Additional safety measures
- Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout the building
- Mask up - we're encouraging the use of face coverings by staff, traders and customers while inside the market
- We will open the bi-fold doors onto our terrace as much as possible (weather permitting) to improve ventilation
- Regular in-store announcements to remind customers of safety measures
- Card payments are encouraged and facilities are available throughout the market
Contactless table ordering
A contactless online ordering service is in place, providing a safer way to enjoy the tastes the Cookhouse has to offer
You can now order and pay for food and drink from the comfort and safety of your table
Browse menus, select items and pay, then everything will be delivered direct to the table – all with zero contact and no app download required
NHS Test and Trace
- A simple QR code test and trace system is in place throughout the market
- We kindly ask that customers follow the government guidance by using this system when purchasing food and drink, and when accessing any of our close contact service providers
We are continuing to work with our traders to assist and support them with the transition to offer these services. More traders will be added to this list as when they are ready to do so.
We would like to thank you for your continued support throughout the pandemic, and for following the COVID-secure safety measures we have in place to help keep everyone safe.