Do I need to provide anything else with my application?
You must provide two forms of identification to confirm the identity of the data subject, one which confirms their identity and one which confirms their current address.
Please provide one document from each of the lists below.
Acceptable proof of identity (scanned or photocopies are only required):
- Current passport
- Unexpired photo card driving licence (full or provisional)
- Bus pass with photo
- Birth certificate (if none of the above are available)
Acceptable proof current address (scanned or photocopies are only required):
- Utility bill dated within the last three months
- Council Tax bill for current year
- Unexpired old style paper driving licence
- Bank statement dated within the last three months
- Benefits agency/state pension correspondence (on letterhead) dated within the last three months
If you are a representative applying on behalf of the data subject, you must provide their written consent. In certain circumstances you may also be required to provide two forms of identification shown above which confirm your identity and current address.
Please note: We will not process or release any information to you until we have received the above documents to prove identity and address.
How much do I have to pay?
There is no charge for you to access information about yourself.
If the Council deems that the request is obviously unfounded or excessive we reserve the right to charge a fee for the administrative costs of complying with the request. We may also charge a fee if an individual requests further copies of their data following a request.
Where do I send the completed form to?
You can email the completed form and any relevant documentation to support your application to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can post them to:
Warrington Borough Council
Subject Access Requests
Contact WarringtonEast Annexe