Citizens Advice consumer service provide information and advice for consumer problems.

Buying goods in Europe 

The UK European Consumer Centre (UK ECC) can provide you with advice and information when shopping within the Internal Market of Europe. 

For free consumer advice call 01268 88690 or visit

Complain to an ombudsman 

An ombudsman is a person who investigates complaints about organisations for free. You can use an ombudsman to resolve a complaint without going to court.

As there are different ombudsmen for different industries use the Ombudsman Association to find the right ombudsman for your complaint.

Use an ombudsman service to complain about:

Money advice

You can get free, independent help from the money helper service about anything to do with money, i.e. managing debt. 

Citizens Advice have guidance on taking a small claim to court.

Warrington Citizens Advice 

Free independent confidential impartial advice

Visit Warrington CAB website