You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
Council land and property for sale
There is currently no council land or property available for sale. Please note, the Council’s usual method of disposal is by public auction, however, if any land or property does become available for sale in the future, then we will post details on our website.
If you'd still like to register your interest in council land and property as and when it becomes available for sale or let, please complete our online form. If your enquiry matches any property which becomes available over the next six months, we will notify you.
After six months, you may need to re-register your interest by completing this form again.
To use this form you'll need to tell us:
- Your name and contact details
- The name of your company/organisation and your position within the company
- The type of business and whether it's a new venture
- The type of property you are looking for (industrial, land only, office, retail, etc)
- The size of the property you are looking for
- Your preferred location within Warrington
- Whether you want to buy or lease
- How many car parking spaces you need
- Number of staff