There are many services and organisations that can help and support you, providing a full range of treatment options and guidance for recovery from drug and alcohol misuse.
Drug and alcohol support services
Strike action is taking place between Tuesday 21 November and Monday 4 December
We are sorry about the inconvenience caused for our residents and businesses.
CGL Pathways is confidential and treatment is tailored to meet the needs of each person.
- Needle exchange and health promotion
- Psychosocial and medical assessment
- Testing for blood borne viruses
- Vaccinations and support for all blood borne virus
- Medical interventions including Methadone and Espranor prescribing
- Community detoxification
- Relapse prevention
- Referral and assessment for residential rehabilitation and detoxification
- Programs and support offered for those involved in the criminal justice system
- Harm reduction and abstinence based treatment
- Life skills training
- Assertive outreach in Warrington
Call 01925 415176 or 07919 558644 (out of hours) or visit 14-16 Bold Street, Warrington, WA1 1DE (no appointment needed).
Based at Orford Youth Base, Capesthorne Road. Call 01925 442440.
Four needle exchange venues are available:
- CGL Pathways, 14-16 Bold Street, Warrington, WA1 1DE
- Well Pharmacy, Legh Street, WA1 1UG
- Rowlands Pharmacy, 3 Thelwall Lane, Latchford, WA4 1JL
- Lloyds Pharmacy, 52 Earl Street, Orford, WA2 7PW