There are many services and organisations that can help and support you, providing a full range of treatment options and guidance for recovery from drug and alcohol misuse.
Drug and alcohol support services
CGL Pathways is confidential and treatment is tailored to meet the needs of each person.
- Needle exchange and health promotion
- Psychosocial and medical assessment
- Testing for blood borne viruses
- Vaccinations and support for all blood borne virus
- Medical interventions including Methadone and Espranor prescribing
- Community detoxification
- Relapse prevention
- Referral and assessment for residential rehabilitation and detoxification
- Programs and support offered for those involved in the criminal justice system
- Harm reduction and abstinence based treatment
- Life skills training
- Assertive outreach in Warrington
Call 01925 415176 or 07919 558644 (out of hours) or visit 14-16 Bold Street, Warrington, WA1 1DE (no appointment needed).
Based at Orford Youth Base, Capesthorne Road. Call 01925 442440.
Four needle exchange venues are available:
- CGL Pathways, 14-16 Bold Street, Warrington, WA1 1DE
- Well Pharmacy, Legh Street, WA1 1UG
- Rowlands Pharmacy, 3 Thelwall Lane, Latchford, WA4 1JL
- Lloyds Pharmacy, 52 Earl Street, Orford, WA2 7PW