Warrington Contemporary Arts Festival Open
Celebrating the ten-year anniversary of the Warrington Contemporary Arts Festival Open, this year’s exhibition showcases sculpture, painting, print, collage, photography, installation, dance, spoken word, performance and film.
- WCAF Open 2020 Solo Show Prize – Hope Strickland – Home Come Soon
- WCAF Open 2020 Prize – Tara Collette – Unhappy Meal
- WCAF Open 2020 Highly Commended Prize – Lauren Tucker – Neverland
This year’s exhibition is guest curated by Marie Jones, winner of the 2018 Open, and the judging panel is:
- Mariama Attah – Open Eye Gallery Curator, Liverpool.
- Chris Bailkoski – PROFORMA & Soup Kitchen Director, Manchester.
- Paulette Terry Brien – Grundy Art Gallery Curator, Blackpool.
- Jane McLean – Cheshire Dance Creative Director.
- Matthew Pendergast – Castlefield Gallery Curator, Manchester.
- Lesley Taker – FACT Exhibitions Manager, Liverpool.
- Warrington Museum & Art Gallery staff
Download the exhibition catalogue