On behalf of Warrington, our Mayor Cllr Maureen Creaghan, sends sincere condolences to Her Majesty The Queen and the Royal Family, following the death of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Philip. Read the Mayor's full statement.
Get permission to demolish a building
By law, if you want to demolish a building or part of a building you have to get permission first. This is called giving us a 'demolition notice' which you can do using our online form.
We’ll charge £250 for each application, payable on receipt of the notice to demolish.
To use this form you will need to tell us:
- Your name and contact details
- Agents name and address if applicable
- The building owner details
- The demolition contractor details
- The location and description of proposed demolition