By law, if you want to demolish a building or part of a building you have to get permission first. This is called giving us a 'demolition notice' which you can do using our online form.

We’ll charge £250 for each application, payable on receipt of the notice to demolish.

To use this form you will need to tell us:

  • Your name and contact details
  • Agents name and address if applicable
  • The building owner details
  • The demolition contractor details
  • The location and description of proposed demolition