The Change Delivery Team was established in 2017 and was originally called the ‘Transformation Team’. Our mission was, and still is, to make council services easier to use for our customers and staff.
Join our Change Delivery Team
In the face of reducing budgets and an increase in demand, we need to ensure that services remain sustainable. If we did nothing then our services would quickly become unaffordable and, in the face of further cuts our performance would suffer.
Technology is constantly changing, with more people using our services ‘on the go’ we want to introduce smart, digital solutions, so we can improve our service delivery. We want to enable our customers to self-serve, automate some of our processes and make it quicker and easier to track customer requests to the council.
The Change Delivery team disciplines;
- Project Governance Team – Project Managers and PMO Manager to plan and deliver changes to system and processed across the Council
- The Design Team – dedicated Business Analysts to define the new processes, operating models and requirements
- The Development Team – working in Agile, Technical Developers continue to develop & improve our processes & services; staff & online request forms are integrated into internal systems, to improve the quality of requests received
- The Testing Team – ensuring functions perform as expected and supporting the business with UAT and live proving
Change Delivery Aims:
- Our customers have easy to use services at their fingertips that are responsive to their needs
- Our staff have the right tools for the job and are better supported by improved processes and technology
- Our councillors can access information more quickly and can track the status of their requests
- The council is sustainable into the future and can adapt more quickly and flexibly to change
- The cost of our service delivery will reduce
Our commitment to our staff
At Warrington Borough Council we are passionate about public service and delivering consistent, reliable and secure services to our customers. We offer a great team culture, a supportive working environment, high levels of empowerment and a real opportunity to make a difference.
You would be joining an established, skilled team, who are developing new solutions and services that will transform the way services are delivered and supported by the council. The Change Function has a broader remit to deliver change across all parts of the Council, so a key part of the role will be to introduce new standards for change and governance to improve visibility and reporting on all major changes.